Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's coming...

 I have been meaning to post this ever since I excitedly got my season ticket information in the mail way back in March. Now it's June...school is out!...and our seats have been selected in our new Amon G. Carter Stadium, ready for some Big 12 action. Sure, the Frogs have had a few speedbumps such as here and here. And a little bit (or a lotta bit) of annoyance and heartache from loyal fans during the seat selection process--my seats are literally about 10 rows from the very top of the stadium or people who have had the same seats for 30 or even 50 years whose new seats are nowhere near them.  However, I guess growing pains are expected with change...and we are growing.  We sold out of season tickets for the first time since I don't know when...or if we've ever done that. So even though I will need some serious binoculars to even see the field I will be there with my purple and white as we come back to the "big leagues." Heck, even Kirk Herbstreit has leaped into the purple pool or at least is dipping his toes.  I guess he figured he had to stop his ranting that we couldn't make it week after week in a strong conference because we now have the chance to prove him wrong. I hope we do. I hope we prove all the naysayers wrong. Just a few more months. Are you ready??? Our big moment is almost here. Let's go frogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment